The Lukenya Schools are vibrant and forward thinking institutions. We are proud of our reputation as centres of academic excellence combined with outstanding pastoral care. Situated in spacious and serene compounds below the Lukenya Hill, the schools provide a perfect environment for education.
Our over arching principles are:
- To become centres of academcic excellence
- To develop a disciplined enviornment which emphasises self discipline and self responsibility
- To have high expectations of pupil behaviour and achivement so as to give confidence to learn
- To enlist positive cooperation and mutual understanding between the school and the parents to form an effective response to the needs of all pupils.
This ensures that an open, relaxed and purposeful atmosphere and a sense of community exists within the Lukenya schools and for students this means a stimulating, enjoyable and a satisfying place to study
Job skills: Enthusiasm for sciences, ability to inspire students, creative thinking, problem solving, time management.
- B-Ed(Sc) Bio/chem or D.T.E. Biology Chemistry and PE
- Proficiency in IT
- Must have some teaching experience (Internships accepted)
- Participation in Science congress
- An interest in an extra-curricular area is an added advantage