We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers to fill in the posts below. Teachers are expected to
- Support students through instruction, training, and modelling to enable them acquire quality education for life.
- Make learning enjoyable through creativity, innovation and participative experience for the students.
- Identify students with special needs and try to meet those needs or refer them appropriately to those who can meet such needs.
- 1st October - Kenya Paraplegic Organisation Walk, Nairobi
- 8th October - Mulley's Half Marathon, Machakos
- 28th October - Pre-unit Graduation (starts at 1:30pm)
- 28th October - Kindergarten closing day
- 29th October - Closing Day for Standard 1-7
- 31st October - 3rd November - Kenya Certificate of Primary Education examination